Tracking and analysing the ‘digital fingerprints’ of your customers
Historically, one of the most vexing issues of traditional marketing has been the lack of actionable feedback it creates.
- How many people saw your ad?
- How often has it been seen?
- What are the demographics of those you engaged with your ad?
- Has anyone made contact with your company because they saw your ad?
- What other interests do they have, and what other consumer areas do they pursue?
With traditional marketing, customers rarely leave behind any indication of how they engaged with your messaging. In these instances, your promotional strategies can often be based upon hunches, not real data.
Thankfully, digital media and analytical tools have evolved to the point where there are a wealth of affordable options available that provide a clear vision of your customer’s journey before, during, and beyond the point of purchase.